It's getting late and I'm worried about where to put my passport so I don't forget it. If I put it in my backpack, I worry I won't remember where it is at the airport. If I leave it under my wallet, I'm afraid I will leave it at home. We have to be at the airport by 4:50 AM and that's usually not my prime time for thinking.
I have also been debating what books to bring. I think I'll pass on the one about a child being kidnapped in Guatemala even if it is fiction. Maybe a travel writer like Bill Bryson. I wish I hadn't read all the Robert Spencer novels.
The weather forecast looks glum with lots of rain. I'm bringing a rain jacket and rain pants and wonder about getting some galoshes so I can walk around forever without getting wet. I test out a couple of umbrellas and settle on the heavier duty one that won't flip inside out in gusts.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Davidela,
This is your mother. Did you remember to pack your clean socks?
Mother
Post a Comment